Experienced Gas Service Engineer Required x3 - Greater Belfast - Permanent Contract
A well established, growing gas registered organisation is looking for a number of experienced Gas Service Engineers to join the team.
Your new role
You will be working as a Gas Service Engineer as part of a growing team for a well established organisation. This is a permanent, full time contract. You will be based in the East Belfast office but will be required to work in various locations in the Greater Belfast area (work van provided).
You will be responsible for providing 24/7 first response gas emergency service and be involved in the installation, repair and exchange of meters and other assets. You will be required to undertake after-hour standby duties, undertake all types of gas work, establish effective working relationships with colleagues and contractors and maintain company tools and vehicles.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to have the following;
- ACS - CCN1 and an NVQ in Gas Installation & Maintenance or Plumbing or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 1 years post Apprenticeship experience in a domestic gas utilisation and/or heating & plumbing including diagnostics
- Clean Driving Licence
- Customer service experience
- Additional ACS Appliance qualification
- Gas appliance service & maintenance experience
What you'll get in return
- Consistent weekly payments
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Good working conditions
- Permanent contract
- Bonuses totalling 3k per annum
- Standby/ call out hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs