Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with a national maintenance contractor to recruit an Electrical Qualified Supervisor to join their growing team based in Belfast.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the safety, technical standards and quality of electrical installation work across all maintenance contracts throughout Northern Ireland.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2) in a relevant trade or discipline
- Qualified to 18th Edition standards.
- Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Inspection and Testing 2391, 50, 51 and 52 or industry recognised equivalents
- Understanding of the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Valid CSR card.
- Have at least 3 consecutive years supervisory or managerial responsibility for the standard of electrical installation work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
What you'll get in return
Salary £30,000+ (Dependant on experience), 37.5 hour week, Monday - Friday, Company van and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs