Experienced Diesel Fitter Required - Belfast - Immediate Start
A well established Public Sector organisation is looking for an experienced Diesel Fitter for the Belfast area. This is a full time, 6 month contract with the possibility of a contract extension, depending on performance.
Your new role
You will be working as a Diesel Fitter in the Belfast area and your duties will include;
- Servicing, maintenance and repair duties on company vehicles
- Recording parts and stock used to complete jobs
- Maintenance of company tools and equipment
- Keeping work area clean and tidy to ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to
This is a full time role that will last approximately 6 months with possible contract extension, depending on performance. Hours of work will be; Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm. Friday 8am to 3.30pm.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be required to have a clean Driving Licence, Level 3 qualification in a relevant trade and previous experience in a similar role.
What you'll get in return
- Immediate work
- Long term work
- Possible contract extension
- Consistent weekly payments
- Competitive hourly rate
- Safe working conditions
- Annual holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs