Our client offers a wide range of market leading products that provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment. They deliver new build and long-term maintenance contracts including the installation of smart controls to manage lighting, heating, refrigeration and other specialist equipment.
Due to continued business expansion, they are looking for an experienced Control Panel Designer. The successful Designer will gain exposure to a wide range of projects.
- Design and engineer a wide range of BMS bespoke products which allows our customers to benefit from high quality engineered solutions that are consistently delivered on time and in full
- Take the customers engineering requirements and design bespoke electrical solutions that are able to be manufactured within time and cost constraints
- Create electrical schematics to allow the manufacturing team to build your designs using off the shelf components as well as custom design interfaces
- Previous experience of working within one of the following – HVAC, BMS or Process control
- Previous experience of electrical design and engineering
- Creation of schematic drawings and diagrams that can be manufactured including systems test and fault finding
- Experience of control and instrumentation design and bespoke and complex assemblies
- Able to work to tight timescales to deliver projects on time and within budget
- To be able to work independently and as a team player as and when required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is competitive and will be discussed upon application.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.