Are you an Assistant Project Manager that would like to work for an international business with a growing construction and property presence in Belfast, Northern Ireland? If so then read on!
Donard Recruitment Belfast are a preferred recruitment partner of a rapidly expanding multi-sector business provider that are significantly growing their construction and property team in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This is a private construction consultancy with projects in the Public and Private sector. They have wide portfolio of projects ranging from Education, Water, Waste and Highways.
Due to an increase in projects our client is seeking to add a new Assistant Project Manager to their team. Job responsibilities to include;
What you will do:
Responsible for delivery of building and civil engineering projects including roads, water and waste water infrastructure including:
- Representing Employer’s throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Undertaking design as part of an integrated design team
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
Your experience will include:
- Degree in Civil/structural Engineering
- Up to 5 years industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS Office Proficient
- AutoCAD Proficient
- A full driving licence
- Experience in design of roads, infrastructure, water/waste water
- Experience of NEC3 Project Management
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- MapInfo / GIS
- BIM / 3D Modelling
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a desire to progress in the field of civil engineering and project management.
Candidates will be keen to progress to Chartered Status and undertake additional job-specific training.
For more information on this role and to speak to a member of the team about other job opportunities in NI, get in touch in confidence with a member of the team on 02890 996195.
Donard recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
Donard recruitment operates as both an employment agency and employment business on behalf of our clients