Commercial Move Manager
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 17th February 2017
Delivery Services & Storage Ltd are offering an exciting opportunity to join Northern Irelands leading commercial relocation and specialist transport provider. The company operates throughout UK & Ireland. Library Movers are a subsidiary of Delivery Services.
The Move Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of commercial relocation projects. The role will involve surveying, project planning, project execution and completion and all related activities. Our new Move Manager should expect undertake a wide variety of duties, some of which will be outside the normal Move Manager scope such as tendering, general admin, sales & marketing etc. Candidates should be aware this role will demand hands-on physical work with operational crews, as the post will be both office based and site based.
Candidates should be driven, flexible and must be motivated to work productively as part of a team and individually. The role is ideal for someone who wishes to join busy office and enjoys a variety of work including some manual tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Available to work out of normal working hours (i.e. evening & weekends).
- Available to work away from home.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Computer Literature - MS Office.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Transport, Business, Construction Management or similar.
- Health & Safety Training.
- AutoCAD Training
- Supervisory Experience.
The company is offering a competitive starting salary, negotiable depending on experience, with an initial 6 month full-time contract. Pay and contract to be reviewed after 6 months with a view to contract extension / permanent contract.
For further information please contact Peter or Jonathan on 02890315080.
To apply please submit your CV via the link below.
We are an equal opportunities employer.