Property Services Officer
Starting salary £26,400pa
Job reference PSO/4950/1020
Choice is seeking to recruit a Property Services officer to co-ordinate, manage and report on the provision of property and maintenance services.
- HND or equivalent in a surveying, building services or property management related discipline OR Sound knowledge of building construction with a minimum of 6 year's relevant experience in construction or estate/property management.
- Good organisational and computer skills that include MS word and other MS programmes.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the diagnosing of repairs to domestic dwellings and buildings.
- Current valid driving licence and access to private transport
- Ability to collate and analyse statistics and provide relevant written reports.
- Experience in Housing Association and/or NIHE property maintenance and provision of adaptations to social housing dwellings
- Experience of staff management and supervision
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 23rd October 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.