PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services are looking to appoint an Electrical Supervisor to maintain NICEIC accreditation for our maintenance teams and to build our electrical competency. We are currently looking for an individual to be responsible for managing our NICEIC accreditation and to act as our Qualified Supervisor. This will at times be an on the tools role working with the teams carrying out test & inspection, reactive and planned maintenance with the added supervisory responsibilities as we grow the team. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our Stakeholders.
40 hours per week
29k-31k per year
Job Ref: ES/CS/1119
Hold appropriate qualifications to undertake the role such as:
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial or residential electrical maintenance, installations, testing & inspecting.
- Ability to use a PDA, smartphone and tablet device.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to use IT database systems and keep records up to date.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 18th November 2019
Benefits Include: Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed at CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.