Lighting Design Consultant Job in Belfast – Lighting Design Engineer Job in Belfast. Brightwater Recruitment have been commissioned by a leading multidisciplinary consultancy to recruit a Lighting Design Engineer/ Consultant job in Belfast on a permanent basis.
Our client has been providing a range of building and environmental consultancies services for the past four decades. With multiply office across the UK and Ireland and due to continued success and expansion our client has a requirement for an experienced Lighting Design Engineer / Consultant job in Belfast on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Lighting Design the role of the Lighting Design Engineer Job will include:
· Develop and design a range of lighting schemes according to clients brief for a range of commercial, hospitality and high end residential developments throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
· Produce a range of high quality 3D concept drawings and renders for client approval.
· Produce a range of 2D working drawings for contractor installation packages.
· Liaise with clients, architects, design teams and contractors regarding ongoing projects and where necessary carry out site visits.
· Supervise and guide the junior members of the lighting design team.
· Source and research new manufactures and solutions to continue with the company’s ethos of providing cutting edge solutions and being a market leader in this area.
It is anticipate that the candidate for the role of Lighting Design Engineer job will have the following skills and experience:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Lighting Design industry, ideally with a manufacture or consultancy.
· Extensive experience of working with DIAlux and REALux or other lighting design software, AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop. Experience around REVIT/BIM, V-Ray and VR would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience in producing high quality render images for design approval combining a range of software’s and design techniques.
· Experience in conducting client facing consultation meeting, sub-contractor and site meetings.
· A relevant HND / Degree and chartered would be a distinct advantage.
All candidates will be required to produce a portfolio of works to be considered for this position.
The following rewards and remunerations will be available to the successful candidate:
· An industry leading salary which is highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
· Generous pension scheme of up to 6%.
· Private medical cover.
· Career development, training and Chartered sponsor available.
· Onsite parking. Great company environment with a high employee retention.
· Flexible start time with early Friday finish.
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Call us or apply now for this role. Do not wait for the closing date as all suitable candidates will be considered on first come basis.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV (MS WORD FORMAT) ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
David McNeil, Brightwater Technical Recruitment Specialist
T: 02890 325 325