Are you an experienced professional within estate management and commercial property?
Do you have strong experience in planning legislation and building commercial proposals?
Would you like to work for a leading local company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a company based in Belfast experiencing strong growth. If interested or would like more information please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com.
This is a very unique and niche role which will give you the opportunity to work with key decision makers and businesses throughout Northern Ireland as you look to develop the portfolio of products and services. The role would suit a motivated individual who has a background in estate management & development and able to work as part of a small team.
- Manage contracts and renewals relating to the company portfolio of products
- Develop the portfolio by identifying new opportunities and locations for development & expansion.
- Prepare and submit planning applications & liaise with all relevant authorities
- Manage the profitability of the portfolio
- Maintain the database for all sites within portfolio
- Prepare build packs and liaise with contractors on the building of new locations
- Develop & maintain relationships with local authorities, managing agents & developers
- Ensure that the portfolio is H&S compliant
- 1-2 years experience in estate management & site development
- Understanding of planning legislation
- Capable of building strong commercial proposals & finalising contracts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- IT literate
- Knowledge of H&S management
- Good geographical knowledge of NI
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs