The Abacus Group is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator on behalf of our local client to join their team in Belfast.
- By working in a local positive office, you will answer incoming calls and be the first point of contact for clients
- You will prepare contracts for the sales/lettings agents on behalf of clients
- You will assist in helping the sale/lets of properties by answering any queries that may arise in relation to said properties
- Bank reconciliations
- Paying creditors/ chasing payments
- Telephone calls
- Responding to queries via telephone, email or letter
- Diary management
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the director
- You will also be self-motivated, with an ability to work well under minimal supervision while still delivering results
- A positive "can do" attitude with good work values and ethics will see you grow within the company
- You will also be a "go-to" person for other members of staff and so sufficient office experience is required
- Minimum of 5x GCSE's A-C grade including Maths/ English
- Previous experience of an office environment in a multi-faceted role completing both administrative/finance tasks
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs