A key position has arisen at Ulster Supported Employment Ltd, the largest supporter of people with disabilities into open employment within Northern Ireland.
With the rapid growth of our business we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our exciting and growing business to be based at our Head Office in Belfast.
The Employment Engagement Officers will work alongside the Employment Services Officers to secure and identify employers with recruitment opportunities and build and maintain professional relationships across the Province.
Title: Employer Engagement Officer
Location: USEL (Ulster Supported Employment Ltd) 182-188 Cambrai Street, Belfast BT13 3JH
Responsible to: Employability Manager
To assist programme clients in securing paid employment or placement through identifying potential employers and building long term professional relationships with organisations across the Province
• To develop an employer engagement plan in line with agreed performance measures through in depth knowledge of the local labour market
• To account manage existing employers to enhance outcomes
• To develop new relationships with corporate companies Province wide
• To secure and develop relationships with relevant stakeholders
• To provide employer leads for Employment Services Officers and Training Officers that are seeking to recruit, to provide work experience placements or that may have internal staff training needs
• To work closely with Employment Services delivery staff to ensure that client needs are understood and match with appropriate employers
• To promote USEL at appropriate events through presentation of relevant services
• To provide ongoing employer support by planning with them for potential future recruitment or placements
• To maintain effective and efficient administrative processes through the use of USEL Connect CRM system including achieved targets
• To report on statistical information including sales and trend analysis
1. Minimum of 2 years’ recent experience of working with unemployed people in an advisory and supportive role.
2. Demonstrable recent experience of sales research, lead generation and conversion to meet stringent targets
3. Proven experience in B2B sales, selling funded employment programmes to employers meet set targets
4. Computer Literate, in particular Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook etc.)
5. Driving licence and access to a car (if the effects of a disability preclude an individual from holding a driving licence then they should indicate how they could meet the mobility requirements of the post).
1. Knowledge of the needs of people with a disability or people with health conditions within an employment setting.
Terms & Conditions:
Salary: £21,254 – 24,639 (currently under review)
Holidays: 27 days Annual Leave and 10 days Statutory Leave
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.15 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. and Friday 8.15 –12.15 p.m.
Pension: Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Travel Expenses: Business travel is reimbursed at a rate of 50p per mile
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 31 August 2016.
To apply for this role please download application pack from our website VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON