Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a Northern Ireland charity with the recruitment of a Volunteer Coordinator to join their Belfast office. This is a full-time, permanent position with elements of flexibility and a fantastic benefits package.
A Northern Ireland-wide charitable organisation with a volunteer base of over 50 regular volunteers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced volunteer coordinator to join a fantastic team to support them with growing out their volunteer base.
You will be responsible for;
- Recruitment of new volunteers, ranging from advertising vacancies, interviewing volunteers, assigning volunteers to projects and performing new-starter inductions
- Putting necessary compliance measures in place, including gathering volunteer references and processing Access NI checks
- Develop and improve the existing Volunteer Programme, to ensure retention of existing volunteers and increasing the existing volunteer pool
- 1+ years experience as a volunteer coordinator or recruitment coordinator
- Background using CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, Donorfy or Raiser's Edge
- 1+ years experience gained within the charitable sector
- Experience developing and implementing a volunteer programme
A generous salary of circa £19-22k including flexible working.
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs