Honeycomb is delighted to assist a credible charitable organisation in the recruitment of a PT Temporary Project Coordinator. 21 hours flexible; competitive hourly rate; E.Belfast.
The Client - With a reputable service to a variety of groups in society, this client upholds it's continued support via means of expansion as a result of distributed funding. With on site parking and flexible working alongside with market leading hourly rate; this current opportunity would be desirable for an applicant looking to take on ownership throughout a project context.
The Role - This project will entail the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate project - launch of a new volunteer opportunity search system - from start to finish.
- Effectively implement the project plan.
- Provide accurate reports and information relating to the project as required to Line Manager, Leadership Team, Board of Trustees, etc
- Co-ordinate a training programme for organisations throughout Northern Ireland in the use of a new volunteer opportunity search system.
- Organisation, promotion and registration of training programme.
- Support the launch of the new volunteer opportunity search system including the co-ordination of a launch event.
- Deal with any queries relating to training programme or launch event
- Review and support data entry.
- Ensure smooth transition of information into the new database.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer data at all times in compliance with Data Protection Policy
- Maintain accurate monitoring and evaluation of information.
- Maintain content of database in relation to area of work.
- Maintain computer file management.
- Regularly liaise with project management team.
- Liaise with the communications officer and communications team in relation to the project.
- Ensure positive and accurate promotion of the new volunteer opportunity search system.
The Person -
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating projects from start to finish.
- Hold a full driving licence and/or access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to carry out the duties of the post effectively.
- Ability to effectively operate a range of Microsoft packages and other computerised programmes/systems.
- Can effectively plan and organise workload.
- Working with People: Ability to build effective working relationships including working within and across teams.
- Using Resources: Ability to consider value for money in use of materials, photocopying, and supplies etc.
- Achieving Results: Can effectively implement internal business processes and focus on customer care to meet organisation's objectives.
- Managing Self & Personal skills: Ability to effectively communicate, use initiative and work under pressure
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs