Your new company
A Not for Profit Organisation Based in Belfast.
Your new role
You will assist fully with the programme administration and monthly grant payment claims.
You will review and verify information supplied by Primary Bidders to support claims and ensure all documentation / excel spreadsheets are accurate.
You will review documentation to support the understanding of the schemes being delivered.
You will process payment claims ensuring they are in line with what scheme has been approved.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong administrative experience demonstrating excellent administrative and numeric skills.
- Experience in working in a quality-audited environment and complying with set organisational procedures and processes.
- Experience of managing financial records.
- Excellent organisational skills with good ability to prioritise tasks within a demanding environment.
- A proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience of working as a key member of a multi-skilled team with an ability to deal effectively with people at different levels of seniority.
- Experience in supporting the delivery of multiple projects.
- The ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision;
- An ability to communicate effectively by telephone to a range of audiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS software, particularly Excel and Word.
What you'll get in return
Working from home
Temp role with immediate start
Possibility to go perm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs