Your new company
A Not for Profit Organisation based in Belfast
Your new role
- Researching and referencing specific NI information for use in association with the relevant information system;
- Quality assuring and updating specific NI information;
- Producing specific NI Information Briefing Papers as may be required;
- Working in partnership with the Policy Team and other teams to maximise the effectiveness of the post;
- Working in partnership with external stakeholders to maximise the effectiveness of the post;
- Engage with members to ensure their information needs are known and met;
What you'll need to succeed
Good standard of education
Social Security Law Training
Demonstrable experience of researching, referencing and producing information materials
Demonstrable experience of working or volunteering in a role which requires effective verbal and written communication skills.
Evidence of ability to understand complex information and legislation.
MS Office Skills
Third level or degree standard
A legal qualification
Sound knowledge of the social security system
Be adept at managing your own complex workload
Be self -motivated and adept at working in a team to achieve objectives and share knowledge/learning
What you'll get in return
FTC until March 2021 with likely extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs