My client is one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms who are extremely active in the local market. Having recently secured a significant portfolio of commercial / corporate loans they are eager to appoint a driven and commercial Relationship Manager.
Working within a fast-paced environment you will manage a portfolio of borrower connections, negotiating and structuring deals for consensual sale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that believes in nurturing by offering scope for development and progression.
- Managing a portfolio of high-ticket loans in order to maximise recovery through consensual sale and enforcement
- Conduct due diligence on complex cases
- Assist in formulating strategy in order to maximise loan recovery
- Proactive management of underlying assets
- Attending debtor meetings on behalf of Private Equity client
- Assessment of debtor proposals and business plans
- Compiling concise credit applications
- Compiling and presenting management reports in relation to the financial performance of the portfolio
- Negotiation and strategy realisation with external stakeholders
- Previous experience within banking / lending role
- Ambition and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to structure and close deals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent remuneration to include competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Company benefits to include pension, life cover and private medical
- Excellent scope for career progression
- Cohesive and supportive environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs