VANRATH is delighted to be working with a global Plc to appoint an experienced MI Analyst. As a result of continued growth and further business acquisition they require an experienced individual to take accountability for the ongoing management of management information for a number of portfolios.
Joining a corporate and fast-paced environment you will be required to provide MI returns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring that timelines are consistently met. You will also work closely with the client when necessary, meeting their objectives and timeframes with the ultimate aim of assisting with the effective operation of maximising recovery of large loan portfolios.
- Delivering a set suite of reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in order to deliver agreed goals
- Report and work with vast data in excel
- Provide the client with bespoke reports detailing various aspects of relevant portfolios
- Ensure relevant quality control procedures have been followed to ensure accurate information is reported
- Proactive analysis of management information and data on underlying assets securing loans to ensure efficient management of the portfolios
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI for discussion and review with the client
- Ensure servicing systems and applications accurately reflect the position of all assets / loans / connections.
- Assisting senior management team in the required data for borrower and client meetings
- Third level qualification in Finance, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret loan data
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Delivery focused with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Experience of working with vast amounts of data in excel and ability to manipulate and present as necessary
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise, ensuring critical tasks are delivered accurately
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with advanced Excel experience essential
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with strict deadlines
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Company benefits to include pension, healthcare and life insurance
- Collaborative team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs