MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a leader in the insurance space who are seeking to recruit numerous Account Handlers for their commercial and corporate Belfast based teams.
There are multiple roles on offer due to a sustained period of growth for the company. These roles are perfect for junior account handlers or insurance candidates looking to make a move into account handler role.
The account handler role will be within the Commercial and Corporate teams. The successful candidates will will play a key role in managing commercial and corporate client accounts and ensure clients insurance needs are met.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding their insurance needs and identifying any additional covers they may benefit from.
- Liaise as appropriate with insurer partners.
- Identify new prospects through networking and market research.
- Maximise all sales opportunities including prospect generation and cross selling.
- Achievement of monthly/annual targets
- File Management - ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
- Insurance sales, underwriting, claims or or personal lines experience seeking to make the move into an account handler role OR a junior account handler seeking a new challenge
- Experience / working knowledge of personal, commercial or corporate insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate to people at all levels using a variety of communication channels
- Ambitious to progress within insurance
- CII - started or willing to complete
- Competitive salary - DOE - all levels available
- Perks package
- Group pension plan
- Tailored benefits package
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935514 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs