MCS Group have partnered with a very successful company who are leading the UK market in their sector. They are now hoping to recruit Senior Pension Consultants for their Belfast based team.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Consultants will be:
- Help manage the day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines
- Acting as a key member of the pension's administration team, providing support to the assigned deputy manager and where applicable, deputising for them when absent.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
- Performing complex manual benefits calculations.
In return, this company are offering
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Well-being, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs