MCS Group are proud to have partnered with a highly respected Big 4 Firm as they grow their Performance Improvement (PI) team in Belfast.
The organisation we are working with have a sizeable presence in Belfast with an extensive global reach. Due to increasing growth in clients and client needs, they are seeking to recruit project professionals from Senior Consultants to Senior Manager levels. The successful consultants will join the existing PI department, working closely with the other professionals to reach the companies goals.
- Help ensure all projects are managed to time, cost and quality
- Help build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
- Drawing on your skills and experience, you will support the creation of innovative commercial insights for clients
- Support delivery of programme and projects within appropriate governance frameworks to time cost and quality
- Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- At least 3 years within a blue-chip consulting firm, industry or government organisation
- Have a strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or project related area
- Prince2 Foundation, PMP or equivalent certification
- A lucrative base salary
- Market leading bonus structure
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave and pension
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs