MCS Group are proud to have partnered with a highly respected Big 4 Firm as they grow their Performance Improvement (PI) team in Belfast.
The organisation we are working with have a sizeable presence in Belfast with an extensive global reach. Due to increasing growth in clients and client needs, they are seeking to recruit project professionals from Senior Consultants to Senior Manager levels. The successful Manager/s will join the existing PI department, working closely with the other professionals to reach the companies goals.
- Participate and oversee the day to day running of projects in a costly and timely manner with the highest of quality.
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to partners and clients
- Provide a supporting role in presentations and proposals
- Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers to assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities
- Create clear, concise, high-quality work products
- Communicate effectively with partners and managers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- At least 5 years within a blue-chip consulting firm, industry or government organisation
- Experience of managing complex projects and programmes
- Demonstrable experience in change management
- Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification
- A lucrative base salary
- Market leading bonus structure
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Generous annual leave and pension
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs