MCS Group is recruiting a Procurement Officer for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, based in Belfast.
This is an amazing opportunity for a senior procurement professional, who will be tasked with the procurement of supplies and services to meet the needs of the NIHE's procurement programme
Main roles and Responsibilities:
- Procurement of contracts to ensure compliance with legislation, NI Public Procurement Policy and Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) standing orders.
- Ensure that all procurement exercises are taken forward in accordance with best practice methodologies and that each procurement realises maximised value for money for the NIHE.
- Support the Senior Procurement Project Manager in the commercial management of NIHE contracts.
- Support the Senior Procurement Project Manager in providing strategic advice and guidance to internal clients and staff in line with NI Public Procurement Policy, best practice and standing orders.
The successful candidate will meet one of the following requirements:
- MCIPS qualified or a degree or an equivalent 3rd level qualification in procurement or a business/ commercial related discipline, plus at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Exceptionally, 5 years working experience in a procurement related discipline.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935518
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs