MCS Group are proud to partner with a leading player in the Insurance market as they seek to expand their team by appointing a new Personal Lines Advisor.
A family owned company celebrating over 65 years in business providing exceptional customer service within the insurance industry. With three offices throughout Northern Ireland they are looking to expand their Belfast team.
The Personal Lines Advisor is responsible for welcoming customers to the Personal Lines department, responding to customer needs and requirements. Answering calls, replying to emails and maintaining positive customer relationships are all key areas within this role. Excellent customer service and communication skills are also highly preferable. Other core pillars of this role will include:
- To welcome all customers in a warm and professional manner, and effectively qualify their needs and wants.
- Analyse all information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Manage transactions from enquiries, processing paperwork and payments, and keeping the system up the date.
- Agree with customers how and when payments will be taken.
- Ensure prompt follow up emails and telephone calls to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handle problems, complaints and difficult situations from customers, this may include offering discounts or goodwill payments
An Insurance or financial background is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary with the chance to earn between £100 - £500 bonus monthly. Discounted employee insurance rates, 31 days holidays (20 annual, 11 public holidays), as well as an automatic Pension Scheme and life cover are also included.
A permanent role of 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Saturday work on a rota basis 10am to 1pm.
For more information contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group, or submit your CV via the link provided to apply.
Experience: 0 yrs