MCS Group are proud to be working with a Belfast based firm who are seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner for their successful team.
The Belfast based business are seeking to employ a new Paraplanner for their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a firm that places a great emphasis on quality service and delivery.
To work as part of a team to deliver high quality advice suitability reports within agreed timescales and to conduct basic research to support the client recommendation. You will also act as point of contact for potential complex enquires and provide effective technical support both externally and internally.
- Working towards or have achieved the Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 1 years' relevant experience in the Financial Services industry, in a similar role
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Market leading salary and excellent bonus structure
- Life cover, cash schemes & private health insurance
- Pension plan and 25 days paid holidays + stats
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs