MCS Group are proud to be working with a global firm within the investment banking sector who are seeking to recruit a Senior Associate working within their Operations Data Management team.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth. Known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a great opportunity to further your career.
The successful candidate will help support the EMEA Operations Data Manager and be responsible for the delivery of BAU data activities, developing Subject Mater Expertise and helping to train the team on dual branded processes and services. This is a senior role and involves mentoring, coaching and overseeing the delivery of junior team members.
Executions of client and operational data stewardship responsibilities on a daily basis, including:
- Maintaining high quality, clean data by adhering to a strict framework
- Ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and change management of allocated individual system's data by the Team Manager.
- Maintenance of Legal Entity records with GCD Database.
- Support the team manager by driving Data integration projects and providing SME support to the data team
- Support the Team Manager in partnering with IT and technical developments, including gathering, UAT and post-release support
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrable experience/knowledge of data-oriented processes, across multiple sources and systems
- Experience of operational workflows and how data is used and maintained through the trade life-cycle
- Broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets, financial regulation affecting client life-cycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II
As the successful Trade Management Senior Associate, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits.
- 23 days & 10 stats holidays.
- The opportunity to join a brand-new team/company in Belfast with career progression opportunities.
- Joining a warm, friendly, sociable working environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs