3 month contract
MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading professional services organisations who are seeking to recruit Financial Crime Senior Associates and Analysts to work on a project for an initial 3 months, with possible future opportunities.
Working with some of the most successful companies in the world in over 150 countries its a great opportunity to further your career. An initial 3 month contract could progress into future opportunities. The rapidly-growing Financial Crime team supports many of the firm's leading clients, largely within the banking and financial services sector, delivering both remediation and managed services.
Covering a broad range of financial crime-related work for clients, including: compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, completing Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and sanctions reviews and carrying out alert and transaction monitoring.
- Market leading day rates depending on experience
- Experience in AML and/or KYC
- Transaction Monitoring or Fraud experience and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience within the financial services sector
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs