MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting 2x Finance and Controls Assistants to join our client based in Belfast on an initial 9 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Our client is a well established and reputable financial services organisation operating over 100 years with offices worldwide. You will be focusing on records reconciliations and discrepancy investigation, client statement production and financial reporting.
You will demonstrate strong communication skills with exceptional organisation skills and be detail orientated. A successful candidate will need to exhibit an understanding of accounting and financial record keeping, along with excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced and expanding business line. In return you will receive a leading benefits package and competitive salary!
Your New Job:
- General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling activity to ensure accounting system reflects correct transactional details
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Effectively detect system errors and communicate resolutions to development teams
- Working closely with the development team to improve internal system capabilities
- Assuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a professional or financial service
- Desire to build a career in Accounting and Finance
- General understanding of accounting process
- Maintains a professional business demeanour and works with a sense of urgency
- Customer focused attitude, and able to interface directly with clients when required
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality in relation to the work of the company and clients
- Team player with a strong desire to learn
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs