MCS Group are excited to be working with a key player within the Professional Intermediaries Sector, to locate experienced Compliance professionals who specialise in Regulatory Compliance.
Our Client plays a pivotal role in the world's finance, energy and commodities markets and have recently opened brand new offices in BELFAST and are seeking individuals to join them on an exciting new venture.
You will join the EMEA Core Compliance Team who primarily focuses on the Employee Compliance Activities across.
As Compliance Associate, you shall:
- Deal with FCA Authorisations in order to ensure that Traders / Individuals have the appropriate Registrations & Certificates.
- Deal directly with US / UK Regulators in order to ensure that all registered persons requirements are met.
- Assigning Compliance training across EMEA whilst also producing monthly EMEA Compliance Management Reports and presenting same to Senior stakeholders when required.
- Having control over the Compliance mailbox and re-directing queries to the appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that Compliance procedures and documentation are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Assist with any other duties / processes that are undertaken by the Employee Compliance Function, as and when required.
This role is suitable for individuals who are willing to succeed, wish to progress at a r
- You will, ideally, have gained experience within Regulatory Compliance within a Financial Services Firm.
- You will, ideally, have experience dealing with FCA Authorisations OR the Individual Accountability Regime.
- You will, ideally, have experience of Administration of Exchange Registrations (Eurex, ICE, CME).
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience. A lucrative package will also be on offer and, for the right person, there is the opportunity and potential to progress significantly within your field.
All CVs are to be submitted to the link provided.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group. Should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs