MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading insurance firm who are seeking to recruit a Corporate Broker for their Belfast based team.
Recent success has brought growth within the firm and new opportunities within the Corporate team. My client brings their professional expertise to corporate risk management. With a passionate culture based on strong values, collaboration, and professional excellence there is no better time to join the team.
- Provide professional insurance advice and service to existing clients
- Lead by example completing your broking duties with care as well as helping to lead a small team if required
- Communicate company goals, safe practices, and operational requirements.
- Work closely with Account Executive on new business cases and renewals
- Communicate concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Actively contribute to the organisation's objectives, goals and ethos whilst fully supporting your team.
- Previous corporate broking experience - 3 + years
- Experience dealing with a range of different premiums
- CII Qualified preferable
- Market leading salary + benefits package DOE
- Progression & training opportunities
- Pension plan
- WFH options
This is a permanent and full-time position - get in touch for a confidential chat
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs