MCS Group are excited to be working with a Global Player to locate a Compliance Associate to join their brand-new Belfast based team.
Our client is a key player within the Professional Intermediaries sector. They play a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. Their knowledge, expertise, and insight of the intermediaries market is unrivalled & this is what sets our client apart from it's competitors.
Our Client is currently seeking a Compliance Associate to join them on an exciting new venture via joining their brand-new Belfast based team where you will have the opportunity to 'make your mark' and set the standard for future teams.
The EMEA Core Compliance Team primarily focus on employee Compliance activities. As Compliance Associate, you shall:
- Have control over the Compliance mailbox and direct queries to the appropriate specialist.
- Ensure that Compliance procedures and documentation are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Assigning and chasing of Compliance training across EMEA.
- Assist with training arrangements and new joiner processing whilst also producing monthly Compliance Management reports.
- Reconciling PA Dealing requests, contract notes, and training invoices.
- Assist with any other duties / processes that are undertaken by the Employee Compliance Function, as and when required.
- You will have previous experience within a Financial Services firm.
- You will be skilled in Microsoft applications, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will, ideally have experience within a Compliance role however this is not essential.
In return, our Client is offering a competitive package to attract the best in the market. Salary offered will be based on experience.
All CVs are to be submitted to the link provided.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group. Should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs