MCS Group is excited to be working with a key player within the Professional Intermediaries sector to locate industry specialists to join them on an exciting and exclusive new venture which is set to take the Financial Services industry to the next level!
Our Client plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities market and is renowned for their continuous investment in their employees and first-class training whilst also continuously opening or creating roles to ensure continued progression.
Our Client is currently seeking Compliance Surveillance Associates to join them on the next stage of this new venture.
The Compliance Surveillance Associates will join the Belfast based Compliance Team where you will assist with the development and growth of the team and work closely with other Compliance Monitoring Officers across the business.
As Compliance Surveillance Analyst, you will:
- Conduct level one assessments of alerts triggered from the relevant systems and escalate alerts when required.
- Undertake daily and periodic monitoring work, conduct investigations and escalating matters as and when required.
- Assist in real and post trade monitoring of compliance with relevant rules.
- Assist in compiling pre-visit information for Compliance Desk Reviews.
- Work with Compliance Officers to ensure the timely execution of monitoring, surveillance and desk reviews.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience within Trade Surveillance / Monitoring. You will also, ideally, have:
- Knowledge of financial products within Commodities, Fixed Income, Interest Rates or Equities.
- An understanding of market abuse and the risks associated with it.
- Experience working in a broking or trading capacity.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience. A lucrative package will also be on offer and, for the right person, there is the opportunity and potential to progress significantly within your field.
All CVs are to be submitted to the link provided.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group. Should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs