MCS Group are excited to be working with a Global Player to locate Compliances Associate to join their brand-new Belfast based team.
Our client is a key player within the Professional Intermediaries sector. They play a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. Their knowledge, expertise, and insight of the intermediaries market is unrivalled & this is what sets our client apart from it's competitors.
Our Client is currently seeking Compliance Associates to join them on an exciting new venture via joining their brand-new Belfast based team where you will have the opportunity to 'make your mark' and set the standard for future teams.
As Compliance Associate, you will:
- Work alongside the Compliance Monitoring Officers in order to ensure the timely execution of monitoring, surveillance and desk reviews.
- Undertake daily and periodic monitoring work, conducting investigations and escalating matters as and when required.
- Conduct level one assessments of alerts triggers from the Trade/Order systems whilst also escalating alerts, that require investigation, to the London based team.
- Perform monitoring controls as per Compliance Controls Framework and record findings.
- Assist Compliance Officers in real and post trade monitoring of compliance with relevant Exchange rules.
- Assist in investigations, project issues whilst also ensure that recommendations are made re the running of alerts within the Compliance Surveillance systems.
- Assist in compiling pre-visit information for Compliance Desk Reviews.
- You will have knowledge of financial products within Commodities, Fixed Income, Interest Rates or Equities.
- You will have an understanding of market abuse and the risks associated with it.
- You will, ideally, have experience of working in a broking or trading capacity.
In return, our Client is offering a competitive package to attract the best in the market. Salary offered will be based on experience.
All CVs are to be submitted to the link provided.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group. Should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs