MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading insurance brokerage who are seeking to recruit an Account Handler for their commercial insurance team in Belfast.
With a global footprint within the insurance industry, my client is leading the way throughout insurance, risk management and consulting services. With a passionate culture based on strong values, collaboration, and professional excellence there is no better time to join.
Having successfully operated remotely over the last year my client anticipates that this role can be completed with a long term element of working from home.
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive
- Good all-round account handling commercial insurance experience with technical knowledge across a range of classes of business
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience dealing with a range of different premiums
- CII (Desirable)
- Base salary dependant on experience
- 25 days leave + stats
- Progression opportunities
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- WFH options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs