MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading insurance company who are seeking to recruit an Account Handler for their Belfast based team.
The market leading insurance company are excited to grow their Belfast team over the next few months and with already over 100 staff across two offices they concentrate on putting an emphasis on employee progression. Their client focused approach is really paying off, this is a great time and place to further your career in insurance.
- Deal with customer/clients needs and help resolve any problems they may have
- Use your experience within the commercial or personal insurance industry to communicate with clients and contacts accurately
- Use your skills to adjust and amend customers insurance policies and assist with all queries that arise in relation to customer accounts
- Deal with all business clients professionally by processing renewals promptly and efficiently whilst also maintaining high renewal retention rates
- Provide all relevant documentation within service standards in a time efficient manner.
- 2/3 years experience in an insurance/ brokerage environment
- Commercial lines experience
- Qualified to Cert CII - or willingness to work towards.
- Market leading base salary & package
- Progression opportunities
- Study leave & financial bonuses
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs