Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with our client, Northern Ireland's leading retail bank, to recruit a Trade Finance Specialist to join their established team. City Centre Location + excellent basic salary + benefits + career development opportunities.
Our client is recognised as one of Northern Ireland's leading retail banks. With a focus on technology, product development and people development to deliver a premium customer experience, they are a leader in the field.
- As Trade Finance Specialist, you will be working within an established team to accurately administer and process all aspects of the banks Trade Finance Products. This will include;
- Export/ Import Letters of Credit - examining and checking documentation, processing and authorising to an agreed limit
- Export/Import Collections- processing and authorising up to agreed limits
- International and domestic guarantees - examination and authorising up to agreed limits
- SWIFT payment transactions
- Ensuring the processing of Trade Finance transactions are compliant with Legal, regulatory and voluntary code obligations and all bank standard policies, processes and procedures
- Adhere strictly to all Anti Money Laundering (AML) controls
- Develop and enhance relationships with the banks Trade Finance customers (by telephone and face to face) by understanding and meeting their business needs and providing guidance on products and associated features/ industry rules
- Compile statistical data across Trade Finance activities
We are seeking experienced professionals, with working knowledge of;
- Proven ability of processing Trade Finance Products i.e. Letters of Credit and Documentary Collection
- Good knowledge of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) rules for Trade Products
- Experience in issuance of Bank Guarantees desirable.
In return, you will benefit from a market leading basic salary, company pension contribution, enhanced holidays, perk cards and paid Bank Holidays
To discuss the role in confidence, contact Dearbhla on 028 96207050 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs