Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for a Settlements Analyst for a leading Investment Services firm in Belfast. This is a permanent and full-time position.
Our client has been operating on an international basis with offices across the globe. They are continuing to grow their team in Belfast, and are looking for a hard-working and motivated Settlement Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity that gives a high exposure to a variety of duties and responsibilities.
You will be working within a high-performing Operations team, providing first class services to the wider UK based traders across European markets.
- Carrying-out daily trade reconciliations
- Ensuring trades are settled accurately and in a timely manner
- Highlighting any discrepancies with trades or errors with internal teams
- Reviewing placed trades against internal books
- Establishing strong relationships with Traders and providing general Operational support
- 2+ years within a Settlements or Clearing role
Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Strong academics
The salary for this role is competitive and offers a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs