Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside one of Belfast's leading banks to recruit for the position of a Senior Credit Risk Modelling Manager.
Remote working options are available.
This Senior Management role will sit within the Credit Risk Modelling team.
Responsible for the design, building and implementation of all Credit Risk Models (Corporate Rating Models, Credit Decisioning models, Behaviour models, ICAAP loss forecasting models to name a few) across the UK business. You will understand the underlying details of statistical models and report on the technical findings in a clear and transparent way.
- Work with centralised modelling teams to design, build and implement Rating, PD, LGD, EAD and decision models for different asset classes.
- Assist in establishing standards for managing areas of model risk: Development and implementation, governance and documentation, and model performance.
- Perform independent reviews of various models in the Model inventory. Manage the resolution of findings with model owners and users, recommend management action plans, and track remediation progress. Responsible for remediation of all significant model risks
- Guide Credit Risk Analytics team and provide quantitative analytical support
- Act as Deputy for Head of Credit Risk in various forums and committees
- Lead testing exercises throughout the model development process to ensure that construction is appropriate, meeting UK requirements;
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing processes, providing constructive feedback and challenge as necessary before recommending formal approval to the Head of Credit Risk;
- Provide solutions to the business that enhance customer journey and improves business performance.
- Existing experience in credit risk modelling
- A proven ability to build statistical models
- Experience in the use of SAS to build statistical models
- Leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of appropriate Regulations surrounding credit (preferred IRB)
- Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or related fields.
- Five or more years of credit modelling experience within the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of strong technical model development, model management, and/or model oversight
- Understanding of IRB regulations and standards.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company pension contribution (Danske Bank will contribute up to 10% )
- Car Allowance
- Life Cover & Private Health Care plan
- Perks card offering discount on everything from coffee to motoring
- 30 days' holiday plus Paid Bank Holidays
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick on 02896207050
Experience: 0 yrs