Honeycomb are delighted to be working with Danske Bank to recruit for a Recruitment Consultant within their UK resourcing team. This role is a full time, temporary opportunity for 4 months and will offer a hybrid working model, working within their Head office in Belfast City Centre as well as home working.
Working Hours: 35 hours a week, Monday - Friday 9-5.
Salary: £25,000 - 26,000 per year.
Danske Bank are one of the leading retail banks in Northern Ireland and have been named as one of the top ten Companies in Northern Ireland! This company places both their customers and staff at the heart of everything they do.
Danske Bank have a huge emphasis on staff development and as such offer excellent opportunities for permanent and temporary staff.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be working within the wider Danske Bank business to ensure Danske Bank are the best within NI. As a recruitment consultant, you will ensure Danske are at the forefront of good practice in resourcing through delivering the highest levels of hiring manager and candidate satisfaction. You will work closely with the stakeholders throughout the business and manage end-to-end recruitment processes.
Your duties will include:
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers to talent plan and recruit for their business area
- Developing and implementing resourcing strategies and build diverse talent pools.
- End-to-end ownership and delivery of recruitment
- Facilitating the selection of high calibre individuals through sourcing, application review, interview and selection processes
- Supporting and nurturing candidates through their individual recruitment journeys
- Identifying process improvements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruitment cycle
- Ensure proactive communication to hiring managers and other stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Produce timely and accurate management information, keeping systems updated
- Deliver results against client KPIs and team objectives
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a background in resourcing, this may be the role for you!
- Evidence of successful delivery in an HR/Resourcing related area
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service and support
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, including influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable experience of building strong productive relationships as part of a wider team
- Ability to drive innovation and continuous improvement in resourcing processes
- Ability to work in a target-led environment
- Previous experience within a recruitment or HR role.
- Prior experience within banking recruitment
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Experience: 0 yrs