Honeycomb are working with a leading Bank within Northern Ireland to recruit for a number of Project Administrators. This role is a full-time temporary position for 12 weeks paying £10p/h. This role will be office based in Belfast City Centre.
A leading Bank within Northern Ireland who strive to be the best bank in Northern Ireland for both their customers and employees.
Project Administrator assisting on a new business-critical project within the Procurement and Operational Risk Teams. This is a 12 week contract over the summer months paying £10p/h. The hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm with the option to work flexi-time in the heart of Belfast City Centre.
- Reviewing procurement contracts and verifying details
- Updating customer information on procurement database
- Data input and administrative processing
- Assisting wider procurement team in day-to-day duties
- 6 or more GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- Previous administration experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Competent ICT skillset - particularly MS Excel
- Prior experience working with large data sets
- Previous experience in Procurement Administration
- Prior experience working with contracts
- Ability to perform Macros on MS Excel
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Key Account Delivery Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs