Honeycomb is currently recruiting for a Personal Lines Advisers in a leading Insurance company based in Belfast City Centre. These are and permanent positions.
The company is an established Insurance Brokerage, who is currently developing out their high-performing team to support their expanding client-base. Their office is based in Belfast City Centre.
You will be working alongside a high-performing team and reporting directly to the Senior Personal Lines Adviser. Responsibilities will include servicing new and existing personal lines insurance needs and administrative duties to support this. Typical duties would include:
- Servicing inbound and outbound calls from new and existing customers who are wishing to take out new insurance policies or replace policies already in place.
- Providing accurate personal lines quotes when required.
- Dealing with customers who come into the branch professionally, and following-up online queries from prospective customers.
- Ability to identify and recognise sales opportunities.
- Setting up finance terms with third parties.
- Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully.
- Insurance Sales experience (12 months plus)
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade C or above.
- Basic Microsoft Packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team, or to own initiative.
Salary for this role is between £22,000 - £24,000 with a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs