Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Pension / Group Risk Administrator for their high performing practice based in Belfast. This role is full time & permanent with excellent opportunity for career development and growth.
A well established and high performing Financial Services company, based in Belfast. Close to transport routes and with parking available nearby, the office is convenient for people travelling from Belfast & the Greater Belfast area. The company are building out their team and are invested in their staff and personal development, making it a great option for candidates wanting to develop their career within Financial Services.
To work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration services to key private and corporate clients within agreed timescales.
- Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client queries and problems
- Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken is fully documented
- Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
- Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
- Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures
- Maintain and implement P&D in partnership with manager
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income
- Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
- Respond to opportunities to improve service as they arise
- Involvement in Projects as required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above)
- At least 12 months relevant experience
- Good MS Office skills
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs