Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Financial Services provider based in South Belfast, with the recruitment of a Lending & Credit Specialist. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
An established and expanding Financial Services company based in South Belfast.
The Lending and Credit Specialist is responsible for providing a first class service to members, specialising in loan facilities with the responsibility for loan sanctioning and working in the best interests of the clients, taking into account their individual circumstances and guiding them through the process.
Typical duties will include:
- Deals with loan applications and all other loan related matters by all means of communication in an orderly and compliant manner, ensuring that systematic documentation is maintained and prescribed timescales are adhered to.
- When dealing with loan applications face to face, conducts full interview and builds rapport with the customer.
- Responsible for the assessment and sanction of loan facilities in line with the policies agreed by the Board and procedures set by management, within individual discretion.
- Responsible for the delivery of loan decisions, delivering all decline decisions to members verbally with a duty of care and sensitivity.
- Recording accurately all information gathered from members, ensuring notes are a true and factual record of information obtained.
- Responsible for efficiently managing and dealing with all loan administration, i.e. Equifax, R-Post, transactions, filing, etc.
- Providing support for other areas of the office, in particular within the Customer Service team, as and when required by management.
- Over 1 years relevant Financial experience.
- GCSE Maths and English - Grade A-C
- Track record in Financial compliance.
- Experience of service delivery with a focus on continuous improvement
- Fully proficient across the MS Office package
Salary for this role is £20 - £26K depending on skills and experience.
For further details, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs