Honeycomb is thrilled to be recruiting exclusively for a leading retail banking firm for an Invoice Finance Administrator on a temporary basis. This role is initially for 6 months with the possibility of extension. This role will have the option to work from home but suitable candidate must be flexible to also work in Belfast City Centre.
A leading bank which puts the customer at the heart of their ethos.
Invoice Finance Administrator duties include:
- Assisting with customer day to day invoicing queries
- Working on client accounts to assist invoicing journey, ensuring payments made on time & providing support when needed
- Working with large data sets and running daily reconciliations
- Engaging with both clients and customers via phone and email
- Data input and administrative processing using excel
- At least one year relevant invoice finance or credit control experience.
- Experience liaising with customers via phone and email
- Experience using excel to perform data analysis/reconciliations.
- 6 GCSEs Grade C and above including Maths and English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skill set, particularly excel.
- Prior experience within Credit Control
- Prior banking experience
- A Full Factoring or Invoice Finance background.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 07908979711
Experience: 0 yrs