Honeycomb is assisting our client, a well established Independent Financial Advisory practice, based in East Belfast with the recruitment of a Financial Planning Administrator. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Our client is an established IFA practice based in East Belfast.
The Financial Planning Administrator will work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service within agreed timescales. Typical duties will include:
- Provide Reception cover, meet and greet Clients and take all incoming calls into the business.
- General administration duties - filing, photocopying, scanning, stationery etc.
- Updating internal computer systems.
- Managing Advisor diaries and appointment setting.
- Liaising with Providers and other stakeholders.
- Assist with Financial Services administration.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Competent across the MS Office package.
- Experience of working in either an IFA practice or wider Financial Services.
Salary for this role is £18 - £20K depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs