Honeycomb is assisting our client, a well established Independent Financial Advisory practice, with the recruitment of an experienced Financial Planning Administrator. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Our client is an established IFA practice who are going through a period of expansion.
The Financial Planning Administrator will work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service within agreed timescales. Typical duties will include:
- Provide effective technical support both externally and internally and take ownership of customer enquiries and issues.
- Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and that any action taken is fully documented.
- Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained.
- Review the status of customer business and provide regular update on progress of their cases.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures.
- Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade A-C) or equivalent.
- At least 12 months experience working for an IFA or an insurance provider.
- Competent across the MS Office package.
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs