Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a leading bank in Northern Ireland to recruit for a Executive Assistant working on a innovative Organisational Development Project. This is a temporary contract until Dec 2021.
This role will be a combination of home and office working.
Hours of work 35 hours a week Monday to Friday 9-5.
As a Executive Assistant you will be coordinating an innovative organisational development project working with stakeholders across the bank and reporting in the Head of Department. Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Department to deliver project deliverable within deadlines
- Coordinate diaries and arrange events with stakeholders across the bank
- Organise meetings, prepare agendas and meeting documentation
- Take minutes of meetings and following up on action points
- Creating presentations and collating data
- Liaising with stakeholders across the wider business
- Project administration & tracking
- Prior experience within an Executive Assistant role
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel
- Prior experience within financial or professional services.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Experience: 0 yrs