Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant (Branch) on behalf of a leading Building Society based in Belfast. This a permanent and full-time position.
Our client is a leading Building Society who takes pride in their first class customer service to provide expert knowledge on a range of Savings and Mortgage products.
You will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for new and existing customers visiting the branch. This role is both client facing, administrative and will involve cash handling. Duties in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a first point of contact, offering a professional service to our Members in a manner that reflects the Society's values
- Build relationships with Members
- Maintain knowledge of products
- Operate branch systems
- Carry out a range of daily branch tasks including those for start of day, till operations, account / miscellaneous transactions, till balancing, nominal receipts and withdrawals processing and end of day
- Carry out a range of investment tasks in relation to account opening, passbooks, investment receipts and withdrawals, account closure, death of investors, non-personal accounts, NOR accounts and account amendments
- Maintain knowledge of branch, investment and security procedures
- Adhere to the Society's Treating Members Fairly standards
- 6 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Applicants should have at least 2 continuous years' work experience in a customer-facing role with administration duties
- Previous experience in a similar role in the banking/financial industry
- Previous mortgage administration experience
The salary for this role is £17,264.52 (35 hrs per week), and comes with a leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs