Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a leading Insurance organisation, within their Claims department. This role is a full-time and permanent opportunity.
Our client is a multi-purpose Insurance organisation which offers a range of services to their clients. First class customer service is at the heart of the business and they pride themselves in ensuring their processes are as smooth as possible from the first point of contact.
This role is perfect for candidates wishing to kickstart their career within the Insurance industry.
You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for individuals who need to make a claim on their Insurance policy, e.g. roadside assistance.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing excellent service to customers as their first point of contact in the claims process.
* Cross-referencing existing client name, policy details and level of cover against details held.
* Responsible for logging information accurately and in a compliant manner onto internal systems.
* Liaising effectively with internal and third parties if appropriate, and understand when cases may need to be escalated within appropriate timescales.
* Ensuring confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Strong customer service experience.
* GCSE Maths and English - Grade C and above.
* Experience within the Insurance industry.
* Degree educated.
Salary for this role is 16,000 and has a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs