Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting a number of Customer Protection Officers for a major bank within Northern Ireland. This role is a full time temporary opportunity until the end of December 2021 with potential extension. This role can be based in Belfast, Portadown or Derry/Londonderry working a 35 hour week Monday - Friday. Offering a competitive rate of pay dependant on experience.
A major bank in Northern Ireland who has recently been listed as one of the top ten 'Best Companies' in Northern Ireland in 2021.
As a Customer Protection Officer, you will be working on a business critical Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer project within the bank. This role is essential for ensuring customer due diligence across the Bank's Personal and Business clients. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in Compliance or KYC/AML as comprehensive training will be provided.
Some of your duties may include:
- Carrying out due diligence and compliance checks regarding low to high risk customer accounts
- Engaging with Business and Personal Banking customers via written and phone communication
- Inputting data and completing administrative processing efficiently and accurately
- Reviewing and updating customer KYC information on internal bank systems
- Completing quality control reviews
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with experience in a customer-facing or administrative role
- Competent ICT skillset - particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team and build professional relationships
- Previous experience working in the banking or financial services sector
- Previous experience completing customer verification checks
- Existing knowledge of KYC/AML and Compliance
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs