Honeycomb is delighted to partner with Northern Ireland's most prestigious and sought after Insurance company to recruit for a Corporate Broker for their office in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Do you want to work for an organisation that values you & your development?
Do you thrive in building long lasting relationships?
Do you love exceeding customer expectations?
One of Northern Ireland prestigious and sought after Insurance company. They are committed to their employee's and hold an Investor in People Award. The company is renowned for their customer service, and offer bespoke tailored advice across risk management and insurance solutions.
To provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments and renewals for all classes of commercial/corporate insurance.
Provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Liaising with clients directly in the broking, processing and daily administration of new business, mid-term alterations and renewals .
* Working with business strategy and support the development plans for retention and growth of income.
* Provide complete professional insurance advice and service to existing clients.
* Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for client at the best price.
* Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations.
* Arrange specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases. This involves preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
* Advise clients on risk management and help to devise new ways to mitigate risks.
* Develop and maintain networks/formal channels within and outside the Company to gain information and develop own breadth of awareness and understanding.
* Ensuring the adherence to New Business and Renewal timeline procedure
* Work closely with Senior Brokers and Account Executive on new business cases and renewals.
* Maintain relationships with key partners in the market through meetings and providing feedback and updates to the team.
* Raise debits and credits in an accurate and timely manner and liaise with accounts when necessary.
* Ensure the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
* Provide less experienced staff with support (i.e. technical and underwriting expertise) as and when required.
* Liaise with Claims Department to gather information on clients claim history and impact this will have on future business.
* Carry out periodical reviews on systems and processes currently in place within own areas of responsibility to improve efficiency going forward.
* Keep abreast of and assess the impact of external (such as legal and regulatory) changes as they relate to the role.
* Carry out such other duties and responsibilities as the Board may request from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 year's commercial insurance experience.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience dealing with complex corporate accounts.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems.
- Professional qualification - Cert CII or working towards DIP qualification
- Experience in a broking environment (Desirable)
- Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Strong trading skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Relationship management (Internal & External)
A market leading salary and package with benefits available dependant on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs